Just a reminder to always find what’s right for you. A lot of people seem to want to just get whatever the pros or influencers are using, but it may not suit them. For example, my mouse of choice right now is the Zowie S2, but my hand is about 18x9cm. If your hand is 20×10, you should probably look at the Zowie S1 instead.
For my main gaming system, MWAVE (Australia’s Largest Online Tech Retailer) were kind enough to sponsor a build for me, and it’s a beast. I was allowed to choose the parts myself, so check out the video below to see what I got!
If you want to buy the Official Rocket Jump Ninja 2080 Ti Edition, you can head to MWAVE by clicking here!
The peripherals are not sponsored. All the products I review are sent in for review purposes, and these are the ones I choose to use out of those:
- Mouse: Zowie S2 – Hard to get but click here for the review
- Mouse: Zowie FK2 – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Pad for videos: Corsair MM350 – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Pad: Cooler Master MP510 – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Bungee: Zowie Camade – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Keyboard: Fnatic mini STREAK RGB
- Headset: SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Mouse Cam: Razer Kiyo – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Monitor: LG 32″ 144Hz G-Sync – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Elgato Stream Deck – Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Audio Technica BP40 Microphone (streaming)
- Audio Technica AT4047 SV (voice overs)
In the process of updating the website, stay tuned. All Amazon links are affiliate links.